ATOMIC LONDON LTD AND SUPERCHARGE LONDON LIMITED (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- HUNCH® mobile application software (App) hosted on http://www.hunchapp.co.uk (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controllers are Atomic London Limited of Lynwood House, Crofton Road, Orpington, Kent BR6 8QE and Supercharge London Ltd of 4th Floor, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information.
Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Operating System of the device;
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to traffic data.
- Location information. We also use GPS technology to determine your current location. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Device information: To send HUNCH® notifications to your device.
- Log information: To be able to make our service better and to better understand how people use HUNCH®.
- Location information: To be able to provide the HUNCH® service, from location based Hunches.
- Unique application numbers: To identify installed instances.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose the data we collect from you to the following third parties:
|Category of data||Recipient||Purpose|
|Usage information||Analytics Provider (e.g. Google Analytics)||In order to review usage data to learn how people use the service|
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Atomic London Limited or Supercharge London Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.